Centrifical clarifiers can be employed in a variety of process stages in wineries. The most common application is for must clarification to remove impurities like broken cells, dirt and soil, pesticide residue, bacteria, fungi or grape decay.
They can also be used in the clarification of lees in place of costly lees filters to minimize loss in the pro-duction process.
The centrifuge process may also be employed in the place of filtration to clarify finished wines in prepa-ration for bottling. This includes all forms of still and sparklinig wines.
Another excellant app-lication for a centrifuge is to spin off yeast and large particles after fermentation or in many cases during fermentation to remove yeast and stop the fer-mentation. This application is perfect for the daunting task of stopping the fermentation on desert style wines.
Centrifugal clarifier-separator with self-cleaning bowl.
- Low turbulence axial flow
- Especially shaped impact
- Proof channels
- High strength stainless steel construction
- Hydraulic opening/closing system
- High precision electronic dynamic balancing
- Wide area stainless steel disc stack
- At full speed, with pre-programmed desludging interval from 2 minutes to 2 hours
- Through wide sub-radial slits, suitable also for dry and fibrous sludges
- With fully programmable electronic board for cycle control
High efficiency cylindrical worm wheel and spindle
- Horizontal shaft with elastic joint and centrifugal clutch
- Vertical shaft with elastic supports
Clarified Liquid Outlet:
- Via high head centripetal pump
- With back-pressure valve to eliminate turbulence
- Full stainless steel construction
- With valves, sight-glasses, sampling cock and gauges far operation control
- Protection IP 55
- Including all the electric and electronic devices far machine control and accessory drive (feed pump, turbidimeter, etc.)
- Front panel with de-sludging timer, control instruments, push-buttons and warninglights far cycle visual check
Accessories (on request)
- Feeding pump
- Process turbidimeter
- Rotary brush strainer
- Service autoclave
- Sludge discharge pump
- Mobile trolley
- Platform (430 only)
- Isobaric version with total air insulation, indispensable far sparkling wines and strongly recommended for aromatic wines
Please Call Us for a Customized Quote