The CIAO+ xp is the most versatile monoblock, with the use of the EVO2 filling valves and implementing the technology of the TECNA xp rinsing system, the CIAO+ xp is the most advanced monoblock on the market. The CIAO+ xp offers a variety of corking options. The ALEXA S2.0 for natural cork, the ALEXA V2.0 for aluminum screw tops and the FUTURA FC for crown cork. These are not the only plusses this monoblock offers, you can also choose two or more corking systems.
. First of all, a solid structure
The structural solidity of this machine is due to the well designed and sturdy chassis built from stainless steel AISI 304. Any parts that have contact with liquid are manufactured from stainless steel AISI 304 and AISI 316, with a high standard finish to ensure sterility and longevity
Simplicity of Use.
The CAIO+ xp offers loading, rinsing, filling, leveling, air pre-evacuation, corking. Everything under control, with simplicty.
1. . The wine bottles are loaded manually directly on the conveyor belt, the bottle is then taken to the carrousel of the filler. Loading
2. The bottle is withdrawn automatically from the tape and placed under the gripper, the gripper blocks the bottle neck and rotates axially 180 degrees. Bringing the mouth of the bottle to the nozzle for the rinse cycle. The next step is to drip. IF SET UP, IT IS POSSIBLE FOR A THIRD PHASE, NITROGEN INJECTION. . Rinsing
3. Every bottle is lifted by the EVO cylinders to the filling valves. Filled in a efficient, rapid and safe way. . Filling
4. The EVO valve is self-leveling, thus eliminating the need for any other leveling devices. . Leveling
5. The bottle returns to the conveyor to be guided to the corker turret . Corking
6. From here there are two options. An accumulation board or lateral conveyor to the labeling machine. . Discharge
The CIAO+ xp is designed to handle any label format used in the Enology field now. The maximum workable bottle height reaches 410 mm making the use of special bottles simple and easy.
Rapid and Simple Changes.
Designed to change bottle format within 5 minutes with out any special tools, The CIAO+ xp is made to be especially user friendly.
Tecna xp with 6 or 9 grippers
RM line Gravity Filling
RM line Low Depression Filling
6 - 8 -10 Valves
ALEXA S2.0 for Natural Corks
ALEXA V2.0 for Aluminum Screw Cap
FUTURA FC for Crown Cork
1,000 to 1,600 Bottles per Hour
700 - 1,500 liters per hour
Depending on Number of Valves and the Filling System
Max. Speed Rate:
up to 1,600 bottles per hour
Depending on the Corking Turret
Winery-Brewery-Distillation Equipment & Supplies