SCOUT PRO ELECTRONIC BALANCE, 2000g/0.1g, OHAUS SPE2001
Two-button keypad • Easy to use menu system • Choice of USB or RS-232 interfacing
Models available with milligram or gram readability • New load cell protectionSo Durable You Can Stand On It!
• Your favorite electronic balance just got better!
• Improved overload protection - withstands rough handling and shock 400% better than prior model
• Scout™ Pro design protects the load cell against corrosive materials, vapors, and humidity
• Higher readability available with the milligram model
• Flexible connectivity with the easy-to-install USB interface or RS232 option. Interface kit includes data cable. (Connects USB balance to USB computer)
• Compatible with popular science education probeware products like PASPORT®/Data Studio™, and LabPro/Logger Pro®
• Free above-balance density/specific gravity kit included with each model up to 4000g
• Four new application modes: Specific Gravity - activated in SETUP menu Totalization - sum sample weights Percent weighing - compare samples to a reference weight Display hold - holds display for when package blocks LCD
• newtons and kilograms
• Battery (not included) or AC operated (power adapter included). Longer battery life - up to 40 hours of portability with the new AA battery operation! Power-saving auto-shut off feature conserves batteries.
• Easy-to-use for all skill levels - two button keypad and intuitive, visual menu prompts
• Large LCD display
• Integrated weigh-below hook for density or specific gravity experiments
• Standard security features include a physical lock switch that prevents tampering of weighing modes, an integral security bracket that guards against theft and permits locking the balance with a cable, and an integral shipping lock for protection during transportation and storage
• Easy to clean with sealed front panel, molded spill ring, and removable stainless steel platform
• Warranty: 5 years