The DMF technology (Multi Phases Decanter) has given birth to LEOPARD, the technological solution of the third era for olive oil extraction.
LEOPARD is the only two-phase decanter producing a dehydrated husk similar to the one coming from a three-phase decanter; it also separates the pulp (“pâté”) from the husk, obtaining an ideal ingredient for composting or animal feeding.
It is the only decanter that can combine modern extraction technology without the addition of water with batch processing, thanks to the bowl discharging device, automatically handled by the control panel with touch screen buttons.
MORE COMPETITIVITY FOR THE MILLER
1. Top quality oil extracted without adding water.
2. By far the highest yield achievable on the market today.
3. Very low water and energy consumption.
DMF TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATIONS
-The advantages of processing without the addition of water (two-phase) plus the versatility of a decanter able to run both in continuous and in batch processing.
-The possibility of recovering a certain quantity of husk - called “pâté” - made up of wet pulp without any traces of kernel directly inside the bowl. This pâté is ideal for various uses, agronomic use, animal feeding, mixed with other biomass for biogas production, as possible ingredient for human consumption, turning a by-product to be disposed of into added value for the miller.
-The production of a dehydrated husk similar to that from a three-phase decanter.
When it comes to extraction, yield is a key factor in the final result. Pieralisi Group stands out for its long-standing success in this area. The ancient method of pressing by means of crushing gave way to the modern centrifuge-based system of extraction with the subsequent introduction of Decanters. These were, in fact, created to ensure that the oil is excellent in terms of yield, throughput and organoleptic quality.
A few years ago, after in-depth studies and meticulous designs, Pieralisi introduced DMF extraction technology, one of the company’s greatest accomplishments, as well as a cutting edge technological solution for the extraction of olive oil.
One advantage of this system is, since there is no need to add water when processing the olive drupes, the efficiency of the yield which remains stable even with unusually large productions.
This technology, which uses a two-phase system, produces a dehydrated pomace similar to that from a three-phase system which recovers the pulp from the pomace, called “pâté” (i.e. olive paste). In addition to the multiphase innovative technology, Pieralisi has a new range of centrifugal extractors for two and three phase processing which offer:
• high yields
• the need to add only a small amount of water for three-phase processing
• reversibility in two/three phase processing.
• Pieralisi extractors are all designed to maximise the oil yield which, as a matter of fact, is a key element.
• Electronic control of the bowl speed (rpm) and differential speed of the scroll via the new oil mill control panels.
• All of the parts subject to wear, such as the scroll, product inlet distributor and the pomace discharge bushes are coated with wear protection.
• The scroll in Pieralisi decanters are more durable for olive washing operations and have a unique rake on the back which greatly increases its durability. DMF technology
• Produces a dehydrated pomace similar to what comes out of a three-phase system.
• This technology has the advantages of processing without adding water (two-phase) plus the versatility of a decanter able to operate in either continuous or batch processing mode.
• This makes it possible to recover a certain quantity of pomace - called “pâté” - made up of wet pulp without any traces of kernels directly inside the bowl.
This pâté is ideal for various uses (e.g. soil conditioner, animal feed supplements, a possible ingredient for human consumption, mixed with other biomass for biogas production), thereby turning a by-product to be disposed of into added value for the miller.