This series is composed of medium and high speed shrink-wrappers with continuous working process. They feature synchronised film overlapping suitable for collating and wrapping most kinds of bottles, cans, jars and pots in multi-packs, thus achieving protection from dust, dirt, water/humidity among other pollutants. For highest speeds requirements these lines can be manufactured in twin stream (dual lane version).
- automatic in-line infeed, on single lane or in mass flow
- Reliable synchronised film overlap system
- Completely safe shrinking operation
- Quick and easy changeover
- Mechanically robust and reliable design.
- The overlap and shrink system (“LA + BM”) is easy-to-link to wrap-around machines (link VF series)
- Reliable and efficient machines based on over 40 years of experience
- Customised manufacturing to suit any special customer requirement.
- Easy integration of other secondary packaging processes for additional packaging alternatives (e.g. labelling, ink jet, although not supplied by us).
- Special design of the Shrink-Tunnel for maximum product safety; the heat is absorbed by the film, the product remains cold (successfully validated for food, frozen and flammable products).
- Final packing visual quality aimed either for Industrial or massive consumption products distribution.